Sivut

Friday 13 April 2018

My precious! Hand painted Helen Kish Doll. And it's all mine!


The day when she arrived was a beautiful (...and cold) winter day, so my walk to a post office and back was like a part of celebrating the happy family event.

Back home I was really really excited about this view. I don't often receive packages from overseas. Actually I could say that I never receive packages from overseas.

At this point I was super excited.

At this point I was like multiple-super-extra-double excited.

At this point I was more than overjoyed.

At this point I was in love.

We all were very tired after all those emotions, so we took a nap together.

After a proper rest it was time to intorduce her to the girls. I was really proud of them all. The girls gave her a warm welcome, and the newcomer was outgoing and cheery despite her long travel!


No comments:

Post a Comment