Sivut

Monday 7 May 2018

Cat cap and cat bag - what more could a doll want!



Oh dear. I shouldn't have told her about visiting Turku. Not yet, many days before. She is asking me questions non-stop. When do we leave? Do we leave now? Could we leave now? Do you show me the cathedral? Do you take me with you to Cafe Art? Is it really the best café in Finland? Why it's the best? Could we leave now? What if it's raining then? Do we go to Ruissalo if it's raining? Is the sea still cold? Could I swim in Ruissalo? Why not? Please, could we leave now? Could we leave tomorrow? Is the cathedral really medieval?

Well, I'm (almost) as excited as she is. I used to live in Turku for eight years, and now it's more than eight years since I have visited Turku at spring. And it's the most beutiful place at spring, specially Ruissalo Island! I can't wait to see wood anemones and hepaticas in Ruissalo!


I sewed a new bag and for Ester. I found it the best way to celebrate upcomig trip. The bag is simple but I think it's also cute. And most importantly, it's a good hiding place for mr Fox.


The cap is simple also. If you can call something simple when it's decorated with a Queen of Cats.


No comments:

Post a Comment