Sivut

Saturday 19 May 2018

Very Cute Bridesmaids for The Royal Wedding



My dear doll girls wanted to be bridesmaids today. They forced me to give my best laces to them and then they began to ice themselves with Stuff:

Wow. I say this is something!









At this point I had to tell them that I don't have enough lace for everyone if they continue this way. They are wise girls, and after a short discussion they let me help with their decorations.

(This photo is here because it's romantic.) 

So. Here you are! Some bridesmaids for the royal wedding! (They were totally definite that bridesmaids do need veils.)

 Sigrid's style is very simple and aristocratic.



 Anna didn't want to give away her lace topping. It was ok.



Ester wanted to have a bertha like queen Victoria did have in her wedding.



 Something glamorous for Roísín. Like always.




And something delicate for Evangeline.



(This photo is here because I wanted to put it here.)

And finally group photos:

 I must say that this glamorous group of bridesmaids overruns the glamour of the Windsors!






No comments:

Post a Comment